About Our CNC Lathe Capabilities
Whether you need 1 or 2000 parts, we can provide you with finished, turned pieces. In 2013 Accurate Marking & Manufacturing added to their CNC Lathes by investing in a brand new state-of-the-art Doosan dual spindle lathe with live tooling. With our various CNC style lathes we are able to maintain excellent quality and improve turn-around time. While production time depends on the materials and complexity of the machining work performed, our typical turn-around is 2-3 weeks.
At Accurate Marking & Manufacturing we quality inspect all parts prior to shipping/delivery using our own CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
CNC Lathe Specification
- Dual spindle lathe with full milling capabilities
- Cnc lathe designed for small runs with wide open or critical tolerances
- 1 to 2000 part runs
- Mill / turn
- 3d surfacing
- Hold tolerance +.0005 / -.0005
If your turning needs are relatively simple or the part runs are limited we offer traditional turning and machining too.
We have a wide range of materials available to suit any project including:
- Stainless steel - 302, 303, 304, 316, 416, 4140, nitronic 60 and nitronic 50
- Plastics ( delrin, nylon, as well as a variety of other plastics)
If you don't see your material needs listed, please contact us regarding your specific needs. Accurate Marking & Manufacturing material capabilities reach much further than those listed here.