CNC Milling Capabilities
Whether you need 1 to 2000 parts made we can provide you with finished, machined pieces.
In 2014 Accurate Marking & Manufacturing added 3 brand new, state-of-the-art Doosan vertical mills to improve both quality and turn-around time. While turn-around time depends on the materials and complexity of the machining work performed, our typical milling project lead time is 2-3 weeks. We quality inspect parts prior to delivery/shipping using our own CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) device.
If your machining needs are relatively simple or the part runs are limited we offer manual machining too.
CNC Milling Specifications
- Maximum Dimensions: 17" x 30" x 24"
- 3D surfacing based on your 3D CAD files. We can work from a wide variety of file types including STP, DXF, DWG.
- Tolerance +.0005 / -.0005
We have a wide range of materials available to suit any project including:
- Stainless steel (302, 303, 304, 316, 416, nitronic 60 and nitronic 50)
- Plastics ( delrin, nylon, as well as a variety of other plastics)
If you don't see your material needs listed, please contact us regarding your specific needs. Accurate Marking & Manufacturing material capabilities reach much further than those listed here.